"POMP AND CEREMONY" PRINT
Limited edition, signed and numbered giclee print of Angie Jones's 2015 painting "Pomp and Ceremony."
This painting is a study of a categorical moment in pop culture history. The presentation of the icon asks the viewer to consider attention to media, reality, and perception. The context for the event is controversial, and the famous fight between Muhammad Ali (Cassius Clay) and Sony Liston on May 25th, 1965.
"I know where I'm going, and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want." ~ Muhammad Ali
- Edition of 50
- Paper Size: 18″ W x 24″ H
- Print Size: 15" W x 21" H
- Printed on Museum Fine Art Paper 1.5 " Border
- Signed and numbered by Angie Jones
- Certificate of Authenticity Included
- Frame not included
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping & handling.
- All prints are shipped via UPS with insurance and tracking in a 3"x 21" tube.
- Contact us for international shipments to countries not listed.
- PLEASE NOTE: We ship UPS domestically and FedEx Internationally unless otherwise directed. We will require your phone # for shipment.
The original painting was created on March 09, 2015, and is SOLD.
Release Date for Edition - 01.15.2017