"JUNKED UP" PRINT
This is a Limited edition, signed and numbered Giclée Print of the 2019 digital painting "JUnked Up" by Angie Jones.
Junked Up in drug circles means to be intoxicated... the term Junked Up is wall street slang for super bullish and enthusiastic about securities.
"I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy assuming they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for ten years." ~Warren Buffett
- Edition of 25
- Paper Size: 18″ W x 24″ H
- Print Size: 15" W x 21" H
- Printed on Museum Fine Art Paper 1.5 " Border
- Signed and numbered by Angie Jones
- Certificate of Authenticity Included
- Frame not included
- This piece vibrates when viewed with anaglyph 3D glasses
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping & handling.
- All prints are shipped via UPS with insurance and tracking in a 3"x 21" tube.
- Contact us for international shipments to countries not listed.
- PLEASE NOTE: We ship UPS domestically and FedEx Internationally unless otherwise directed. We will require your phone # for shipment.
- Creation and Release Date for Edition - 02.20.2019