"SKULL CAGE" 3D PRINTED SCULPTURE
Limited edition, numbered 3D print of Angie Jones's 2017 sculpture "Skull Cage"
This is a 3D print of a design I have been perfecting over the past two years. It's four skulls fused at the center. The quad skull represents the influence of technology on our brain circuitry. The four skulls combined to make one united front - each face points east, west, north, and south. These quadrants relate to the creative spaces of thinking, knowing, intuiting, and feeling.
The skull is printed with Aluminum (alloy AlSi10Mg, 10% Silicon 0.5% Mg) and offers excellent corrosion resistance, making it an ideal material for outdoor applications, also providing high electrical and thermal conductivity. The finish is matte with a subtle sparkle and a slightly textured surface.
"Technology is a good servant but a bad master." ~ Gretchen Rubin
- Edition of 10
- Signed and numbered by the artist on the certificate
- Printed with Aluminum -matte with a subtle sparkle
- Size (h w d): 3 x 6 x 6"
- Certificate of authenticity provided
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping & handling.
- All prints are shipped via UPS with insurance and tracking in a 3"x 21" tube.
- Contact us for international shipments to countries not listed.
- PLEASE NOTE: We ship UPS domestically and FedEx Internationally unless otherwise directed. We will require your phone # for shipment.
The original proof was created on September 27, 2017, and is SOLD
- Release Date for Edition - 10.26.2017