Limited edition, signed and numbered giclee print of Angie Jones's 2013 painting "Kupka."
- Edition of 25
- Paper Size: 18″ W x 24″ H
- Print Size: 15" W x 21" H
- Printed on Museum Fine Art Paper
- Signed and numbered by Angie Jones
- Certificate of Authenticity Included
- Frame not included
- This piece vibrates when viewed with anaglyph 3D glasses
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping & handling.
- All prints are shipped via UPS with insurance and tracking in a 3"x 21" tube.
- Contact us for international shipments to countries not listed.
- PLEASE NOTE: We ship UPS domestically and FedEx Internationally unless otherwise directed. We will require your phone # for shipment.
The original painting was created on May 16, 2013, and is SOLD.
- Release Date for Edition - 06.11.2021
This reimagined portrait is appropriated from a self-portrait painting by František Kupka called The Yellow Scale. I relate to Kupka's aggressive palette. His work with color as a means of faceting form also intrigues me.
"The creative ability of an artist is manifested only if he succeeds in transforming the natural phenomena into 'another reality.' This part of the creative process as an independent element, if conscious and developed, hints at the possibility of creating a painting." ~ Frantisek Kupka